Insanity with celebrity trainer Shaun T. is one of my favorite workout programs. When I did the series the first time I was a long-term couch potato. I probably should have started with an easier program, but from the very first DVD I loved the program. I was so out of shape that the warm-ups were more exercise than I had gotten in years. I had the attitude that I would go until I couldn’t go anymore and then try to go further the next day. If you are going to do this program I highly recommend that you do the fit test before your first workout – even if the results are dismal (they were for me). But two weeks later when you do the fit test again and see your progress you will be hooked. One of the great benefits of Insanity is that you don’t need any equipment to do the workouts. Just you and your body. Are you up for the challenge? Click here to buy Insanity and get a bonus DVD for ordering through a Team Beachbody coach.
Insanity uses high intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you get in great shape. It helps you with your cardio fitness as well as strength. You work hard for 3 minutes and then take a short 30 second break. Then the interval starts again. The results are fantastic and you can’t lose since there is a money-back guarantee (see below for details).
Here is what you get with the program:
10 Insane Workouts
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test. To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 min.)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio. (42 min.)
- Cardio Power & Resistance. Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 min.)
- Cardio Recovery. Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’re ready for the next round. (33 min.)
- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs. Skip the intervals—this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. (55 min.)
- Core Cardio & Balance. Take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2 with this workout. (37 min.)
- Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test. The interval circuit that’s more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (86 min.)
- Max Interval Plyo. Push your legs ’til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX. (55 min.)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (65 min.)
- Max Recovery. Give it a rest and build strength for another round with intense moves and stretches. (47 min.)
Plus, get these 4 free gifts:
- Elite Nutrition Plan. A food plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide. It’s short and to the point, with just the information you need. We want you working out—not reading.
- INSANITY® Calendar. Lets you track your progress through Month 1 and Month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- FREE Online Support Tools. Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
Bonus workout available on Team Beachbody®:
- Fast and Furious. When you’re short on time, get a 45-minute workout packed into 20 minutes with this bonus INSANITY workout available only on Team Beachbody.
- Get insane results, or your money back.
You have a full 60 days to try INSANITY for yourself. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, simply call Customer Service to return it within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked.
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.